TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
lol u guys wanted an official TTORA meet... i got one for you. TUESDAY, AUGUST 21ST I am going to attempt to install my LT kit. Either going to BBQ or get pizza delivered. ill have beers for the older folk and monster for the younguns... lol. Johnny is bringing over his compressor and some air tools so install should go quicker than i thought, but you know how that goes. I'm located in Chino Hills, CA 91709. come to help or even just stop by and hang out, throw in some money for the bbq if u want, if u dont its cool, lol. hope to see enough people to help me out.

Going:

Johnny
silver04rs
Mark
menacekustoms
ginobetterfly

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey good luck with the kit man, hope everything goes well. I would love to help out but for 1, I have no idea how to install LT and 2, Im only 17 so ill probably be in school or something. haha

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Im dont wanna help I want to hang out with your ladies sister if thats cool with her. :D

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Fine :mad:

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
i'll install your upper arms my way and wait for them to fall off at barstow haha. remember to buy loctite brock

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
What beer do you guys want me to bring? I was thinking some Mil Beast or some Natty Ice :D

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my weekends are always full, so i suck. i have a small tube of loctite. maybe ill go buy another, lol.

johnny... you're scaring the fuck out of me, rofl.

chaz... bring whatever u want as long as it hasnt been sitting in your truck for 2 weeks. lol.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
hey hoerunner.. Lets see some pics btw of yours with the 35's !!
Not on yet, hopefully this week if I regear.

1 - 20 of 212 Posts