TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
know im not the only doofus that has broken one of these. I think after pulling and changing my steering shafts around so many times I just didnt care anymore. Then this weekend I wanted to install my airhorn, and wanted it to work off the steering wheel, but I had busted that dam cable. SO I took it apart stripped all that ribbon cable, and rewound with some real flexy strand wire I had laying around. I put it in the first time, forgot to clock it because I was in a hurry, and busted it out the driveway. Next attemp did it right, nad so far it works AOK. I only have one wire run, just for the horn NO AIR BAG. Tommorow off it goes to get its inspection sticker, The registration and inspection are over a 1 - 1/2 years out so its about time.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oppositeboy said:
nice. Did it pass?
As much as I hate to admit defeat.... I MUST so noboddy else wastes more time on this.

Please reat this post first.... Its worth a laugh......http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2038

After I hit that car I was spinning the wheel like crazy, and must have pulled the connection loose a the horn pad, anyways as that happened it shroted out, and my Air horn started going off full blast. Its so F'n loud you can think, and I also have just struck a vehicle, so its like HEY EVERYONE look at me IM A DUMBASS. Only thing is nobody paid me any attention at all freaking crazy. I could have hit and run if I wanted to.

Man it was just to funny to put into words...... AND THIS MOD SUCKED BALLS :explode:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
BK005
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing