TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a good brush guard for a tacoma? I have looked at westin, hunter, manik, go rhino and a few others. I want one that will look good and be very solid.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
maybe he wants a prerunner bumper? lol

·
Registered
473 Posts
yeah

WAAG. The answer is WAAG. And I just so happen to have one that I just took off my truck and I'm going to sell it. You know you want it.
-Dan

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I actually would recommend Waag. I had one on my truck and it was pretty stout and the best looking. Much better than the Manik, Smittybuilt, Go-Rhino, and others. I used it to push vehicles and other stuff. The yah-hoos who used to change my oil at the dealership I bought the truck from (I change my own now) did pull ups on it when they were in the pit under the truck. I went from a Waag center guard to a Waag full brush guard to a ARB to a custom pre-runner bumper (I've been through more front bumpers than Mojavehanna has been through front suspension set-ups!). As far as brush guards go I recommend Waag.

·
Registered
473 Posts
yeah

I agree, it really is the most sturdy brush guard I've seen. I can lift the weight of my truck with it with no problem. It mounts to the top and bottom of the frame, and fits the body lines very closely. They are pretty damn expensive, but if you are set on getting a brush guard, I guess that would be your best bet.

·
Registered
36 Posts
i like the smittybuit brush guard i got one on my truck now check it out it looks good with some lights too. check mine out

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
how much are you selling it for? I've got an '02.. will it fit?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts