TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
my2coma said:
I love the part where he says "it made my eyes water..."
I wonder how they keep wildlife off of the track. That would be one nasty roadkill..
at 250mph there wouldn't be anything left of any animal that jumped in front of that car, then again the car would probably desintegrate too.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
WTF?! lol

I posted this like two-3 months back and people gave me repost shit or somethin!

FUCK YOU! REPOST!!!

lol just playin

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kyota said:
WTF?! lol

I posted this like two-3 months back and people gave me repost shit or somethin!

FUCK YOU! REPOST!!!

lol just playin
Sorry...I didnt see it. Do I get credit for at least looking to see it was a dreaded repost...
:banghead: :banghead: :xsmash: :bitchslap

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
No, you just suck.

haha

I really dont care, repost police are probably those of which are on here often enough to get pissed off about it!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
You know what's crazy about the Veyron.. under full throttle, the motor will burn off a full tank of gas(26.4 gallons) in a little under 12 and a half minutes.

I did a little test the other night in my kitchen to get a better idea of how fast the Veyron uses fuel at full throttle:

-If you fill up a typical 1-gallon milk or water jug with water and dump it out as fast as you can, it takes about 21 seconds to empty it all out through the opening at the top.

-The Bugatti Veyron takes about 28 seconds to burn off that same 1 gallon of liquid if it were fuel.

So.. in short, the Veyron under full throttle burns off fuel almost as fast as you can pour it out of a 1-gallon jug(75% as fast).

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
A Set of tires for it costs $17K US Dollars, and the rims are $47K US Dollars.

Think of the comparative value of those parts to the cost of our trucks new. Ouch!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
9 Participants
ARB1977
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing