TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
waggy axle...alloy shafts, long field supper joints, knuckles rotated 12* hi steer, with tie rod, drag length (for taco), 4.88's, lock right, TERA diff cover, toyota pinion flang, warn hubs, complete, ready to bolt in, even includes brake shoes...haha also come with the axles is TONS of spares, 3 complete sets of shafts, 1 set of huibs, i set of ball joints, blah blah pretty much everything i have for the axle.

I will split shipping with the buyer

asking 1400 and am pretty firm.... i mean you get tons of spares..hehe

i'm located in NM 87068

-David

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
David if you didn't live so far man I'd be all over this....I'll have to sleep on it. Bump for a good deal.

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Davidtaco said:
waggy axle...alloy shafts, long field supper joints, knuckles rotated 12* hi steer, with tie rod, drag length (for taco), 4.88's, lock right, TERA diff cover, toyota pinion flang, warn hubs, complete, ready to bolt in, even includes brake shoes...haha also come with the axles is TONS of spares, 3 complete sets of shafts, 1 set of huibs, i set of ball joints, blah blah pretty much everything i have for the axle.

I will split shipping with the buyer

asking 1400 and am pretty firm.... i mean you get tons of spares..hehe

i'm located in NM 87068

-David
David, are you coming to AzRocks?!?! If so, will it all fit on the trailer or tow rig?!?! If so, consider it sold. Otherwise I just might make a trip out to see you if I can jam it all in the truck. I will have the cash by AzRocks for sure, if you need it sooner I can probably make some arrangements.

·
Registered
760 Posts
damn wish i was closer

bump for great deal...

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
i cant f-ing believe all these axles coming out right after i spent the big $'s.

oh well..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts