TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Engine/drivetrain: 22r with weber carb tuned and portedfilled so it runs on almost any angle. LCE prorace header,distrib, and cam.
New head done by cary at got propane (hes a friend of mine)
Engine runs strong and passes emissions with ease.
Transfer Case has marlin 4.7 in it.

Axles: Front has new seals and bearings through out, chromo longs, aussie locker, 5.29
Rear has aussie locker, 5.29, and the shafts are stock

Tires/Wheels: 39.5 Irocks close to new, custom beadlocks

Body: Has some dents, Has a full exo, ramsey 8.5winch, bed is bobed 16in, and dovetailed 8in on each side.
has a budbuilt skidplate, and diff covers. has beard seats and rock lights. it has other little shit and its hard to list it all if you have any other questions feel free to ask

5500.00 OBO

·
Registered
207 Posts
I still can't believe your selling it. But heres a bump. This is a badass truck guys. I've been wheeling with him for like 5 years(since we got our license) and this thing was bone stock. He did things right.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks matt, yeah I still want to pay off my student loan and get the cash to build a LT kit for the taco.

·
Registered
216 Posts
ok i got one. where is P-town . niether of you have locations listed. provincetown, MA??? how streetable is she, or is it a trailermobile?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
P-TOwn is phoenix az, truck is totaly streetable, I dd it for 3years with 37''s on it. And I would recomend droppin down to that again if anyone was to dd.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
i want this but u are to far away......... and would this work as a dd

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah it will work as a dd, I used it for 3 years as that. But if you do use it as a dd I would go down to 37"s it doesnt have the gearing for the 39"s...

·
Registered
207 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
would you take 2gs for it...no way dude but good try

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
how bout 5k thats as lows as Im willing to go, and thats a killer fuckin deal I know everyone would agree with that.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.