TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling my 4runner. It's a 91 4runner 4WD. it has a lot of mods done to it but the engine has blown a rod and I think the crankshaft is bad. This is for someone who wants to build it up. All IFS stuff is new, Manuel HUBS, new BFG mud tires, clean stereo system, and all electronics work great. Has hella dual horn kit, ball joint spacers (put in the right way) and rear spring spacers, all four OME shocks. This runner has the rear gate spare tire holder. Transmission is in top shape as well as the t-case; roger brown 2 inch body lift. I put a lot of time and money in this truck and I just want it to go to someone who will build it. The whole rear axle has been rebuilt all seals and axle half shafts ($1,400) I have all the service receipts. well just make an offer, I have other spare parts and I will give you a good deal just make an offer, the truck is chilling in my garage oh ya the whole exhaust system is custom. Thanks guys, I still off road but I do it now with the land rover.

thanks guys, i really miss my truck but i just dont have the time or the work space to replace the engine.

$1,800 bucks with the tires $1,500 with out, the tires are new and i know of a few shops that only charge $1500 for a rebuilt engine in orange county and san diego county. this is perfect if you have a spot at your house to work on the truck. i just want it to go to a good home. thanks

adel
714-251-4097

1 - 1 of 1 Posts