TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys know anything about Bullhead City, Arizona? I'm looking at a possible internship with a construction compnay there and was just wondering if any one knows anything about this place.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Well lets see, I've spent some time out that way while serving in the United States Army doing field exercises. Thnigs I remember:

1. There was a crap load or rattle snakes, and they seemed a lot larger then the ones I was used to seeing from growing up in Kali-foreign-yuh?

2. It's hot as hell there in the summer, i think they even hold the nations record for the hottest temp ever of 134 in the shade??

3. You have the Colorado River off of lake Mead to use as your swimming pool.

4. 2-2.5 hours from Vegas..........can you say :bhitit: :bhitit:

5. If the damn Kali-foreigners will get the damn tree huggers out of the desert, you could possible have access to some kick ass wheeling spots in the Mohave Preserve??

·
Registered
455 Posts
Oh yeah I remember there being a lot of older retired people out there too?? Possibly because of the dry weather??

·
Registered
217 Posts
you've heard of havasu "the river". it's right next to that. hot at shit there. and like he said old people, but cool old people. laughlin is just across the river so no nead to go to vagas; laughlin is 30 seconds away. you can't buy beer till ten o'clock on sunday, but you can go across the river and buy it.

all in all i'd say fun place to visit if your at the river already, but too farking hot to live there. i was there twice this summer and both times it was above 118.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts