TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed All-Pro's u-bolt flip kit on my 06 Tacoma. The stock bump stops don't really go back on. I was wondering what other people have done for bump stops. I'd really like to re-use the stock stops rather then getting a set of the fancy hydralic bump stops ($$).

Pictures would be great too.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I just did the All-Pro u-bolt flip kit also. I will be using Daystar part #KU09016BK. A friend as going to weld a plate across the top plate on the flip kit for the bump stops to bolt to. The bump stop will not fit in between the u-bolts in the direction of the leaf springs, but will fit crossing the springs (hope that makes sense). Just need to get the bump stops on before I go wheelin'. If you are interested in this idea, check the web for best prices on the bump stops. I found some for $30 for the set.

http://www.daystarweb.com/Categories2.aspx?Category=6f0997e2-56fe-489d-a37c-ac4f0643d1d3

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
i used the 4.5" energy suspensoin bump stops, drilled a hole in frame tab where bump stop would be centered. i love those big bump stops, hardly ever feel it bottom out, as close as ill get to hydro bump stops:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts