TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
TheChiefSinner said:
I bought one of these today. www.bumperdumper.com . It's gonna make camping so much better for everyone. No more squatting in the bushes, now I'm gonna relax and dump in style! :D
What a shitty idea ;-)

·
Registered
467 Posts
it makes taking a dump in the woods a little easier on having to bend at the knees!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tercel89 said:
it makes taking a dump in the woods a little easier on having to bend at the knees!
I called the guy today to see when I would get mine, and he said that I would get it this week, and that I was lucky that he just got more in because he has a hard time keeping them in stock. I think alot of people think its a joke, but I think this bumper dumper is an awesome invention.

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
holy crapper!

great idea!

however,it would be a big leap to where my bumper is...bombs away!:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
TheChiefSinner said:
I bought one of these today. www.bumperdumper.com . It's gonna make camping so much better for everyone. No more squatting in the bushes, now I'm gonna relax and dump in style! :D
I've looked at those before, although I dunno how useful they would be if you are with a group of people, or on a busy trail. You'd have to find a secluded spot for both yourself and your rig.

I got one of these this summer for the Rubicon (where they are encouraging people to pack out their poo).

http://www.rockytrail.com/sanitation-1.html

The enclosure sets up in about 2 seconds flat, and works great for showers too.

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KRYPTO(dale) said:
great idea!

however,it would be a big leap to where my bumper is...bombs away!:eek:
A standard 5 gallon bucket is supposed to snap on to the bottom of the bumper dumper. Lined with a trash bag, you could be taking a dump in high places! Wrap a towel around yourself if you dont want people watching you, but hey it's their eyes burnin not mine!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts