TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a shop/skilled individual to fab a custom bumper(s) for my 00 Taco. I am in SF and hoping to find someone within a reasonable distance who can fab up a rear bumper with a spare tire swing-out and real hitch receiver. Can anyone recommend a person of shop? I like the All Pro designs but would rather not have to order it or drive down there to get one.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much sir! I'll get intouch with him.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
I'm looking for a shop/skilled individual to fab a custom bumper(s) for my 00 Taco. I am in SF and hoping to find someone within a reasonable distance who can fab up a rear bumper with a spare tire swing-out and real hitch receiver. Can anyone recommend a person of shop? I like the All Pro designs but would rather not have to order it or drive down there to get one.
I forwarded your post to AdamPfisters. They do great custom work...located in the East Bay off of 880.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I forwarded your post to AdamPfisters. They do great custom work...located in the East Bay off of 880.
Thanks hytenor.

Hokiruu,

We do custom fabrication and can make any type of bumper that you would like. Give us a call at 510-352-8781 or email [email protected]

We are just over the bridge in San Leandro.

Thanks,

Adam
Any Seven Offroad

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I'll second Any7Offroad. Adam and crew are great guys. They finished up my pre-runner bumper fab with additional support and winch plate.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
I'll second Any7Offroad. Adam and crew are great guys. They finished up my pre-runner bumper fab with additional support and winch plate.

they also have full-service plate cutting of any shape you can draw...pretty cool toy :D

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts

i want a bumper like this but no stinger on top of it. just straight across. anybody got a quote less then allpro ? thanks, tom.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Any Seven Offroad is definitely a shop to consider. Adam and Darren are great guys to deal with and do some killer work at a great price.

Here is my 88 pickup that they did a bunch of tube work on.

The stinger on the front bumper (the main bumper is an addicted offroad).

the bed cage and sliders bed bob

rear bumper

and the flip up storage basket. 12Gauge steel dimple died with 3/4 solid stock bent around the top. The Basket was built around the storage containers and coolers i bought. Didn't have any more room to spare so i made something fit. :welder::saw:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Crazydub, that old yota's looking really good. The roll bar looks so similar to what I've been wanting to do on my rig, except I'd have to tie the down-bars into my shock cage. That shop does nice work. Too bad for me they're in Norcal. Can you pm me what you paid just for the roll bar?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey thanks for the compliments.

Ya the main reason I went for the cage around the cab is so that I could tie it in to an exo later. I also wanted to protect the rear corner of the cab which is usally what gets tagged when falling into something. There will be more tubing work done after the new axles get under it and we see where the tires cycle and how much sheet metal i need to lose.

Here is my build thread if you wanted to take a look.

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164014

I will PM you with some info of the work.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts