TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in VA and max rear bumper height is 30 inches for trucks our size. I need peoples measurements that run 35 inch tires with let say 5-7 inches of rear lift. That means fabtech 6 inch lift, all pro 5 inch rears, tuff country 5 inch etc. I am going to running specifically 35 bfg muds 5inch all pro and 2 inch rear toytec shakles. My front is well within the limit. Also I might just need 6 inches of lift to run those 35s but if i can do 7 inches and be within the law I want to. Thanks in advance

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
I live in VA and max rear bumper height is 30 inches for trucks our size. I need peoples measurements that run 35 inch tires with let say 5-7 inches of rear lift. That means fabtech 6 inch lift, all pro 5 inch rears, tuff country 5 inch etc. I am going to running specifically 35 bfg muds 5inch all pro and 2 inch rear toytec shakles. My front is well within the limit. Also I might just need 6 inches of lift to run those 35s but if i can do 7 inches and be within the law I want to. Thanks in advance
weld a chunk of metal to the underside of the bumper to comply.

I have a hi-clearance custom bumper 33" from the ground
3/4-ton Chebby Suburban rear springs, 35s approx. 7" lift from stock.

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
Just to compare, the top of my Demello tube bumper is 37" from the ground, the bottom of the bumper is 31.5" from the ground. This is with All Pro 5" springs and 37" tires, so subtract 1" or so from overall height if comparing to 35" tires. This is with a full size spare, highlift, air tank and small tool box in the bed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts