TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for one person to lend a hand Saturday morning Ive got the beer and will provide lunch.

Lancaster, 17601

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hello Andy,
I work Farmers Market on Saturday's. Or I'd drive the 4 hours (mapquest) and give ya a hand.
still debating If I should drive up for fri wheeling on the 31st (takeover) and drive back that night to work next day.
well, Hope all goes well.. :saw:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Andy,
I work Farmers Market on Saturday's. Or I'd drive the 4 hours (mapquest) and give ya a hand.
still debating If I should drive up for fri wheeling on the 31st (takeover) and drive back that night to work next day.
well, Hope all goes well.. :saw:
Maybe you should think about driving out and camping out at RC on Thursday night. the 30th. That way you would be fresh in the morning and better able to drive home. I wont be at takeover untill friday night but somone will be able to show you around the park. just make sure you post in the takeover thread so someone sees it.

Your both nuts driveing 3-4 hrs to help me for 1/2 a day. Thats a long way to go for a free lunch.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Maybe you should think about driving out and camping out at RC on Thursday night. the 30th. That way you would be fresh in the morning and better able to drive home.
Thats what the debate is... If I do, I will be coming in late. around midnight or later
I wont be at takeover untill friday night.
sounds like I will miss you even if I do end up going. bummer.

Your both nuts driveing 3-4 hrs to help me for 1/2 a day. Thats a long way to go for a free lunch.
ouch.... :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts