1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
46 Posts
All of the stock materials from removing the front bumper and its components probably weighed about 30-40 lbs (on a 05+). My aluminum bumper from relentless only wieghs 55 lbs.

·
Registered
961 Posts
the trail gear weighs 66lbs all together. My old plate was 3/16 and with a winch weighed about 6 million lbs..

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
bumper is 82 and the winch is 110 for a fucking break ur back grand total of 192 lbs. my coils are glad i have a standard cab

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bumper is 82 and the winch is 110 for a fucking break ur back grand total of 192 lbs. my coils are glad i have a standard cab

haha i bet they are.. damn thats a lotta added poundage ... but i dont think imma get a winch anytime soon so thats nice... thanks guys for all the help. awesome to see all the rigs cuz i still dont exactly know what style bumper i wanna go with so keep postin 'em they're lookin good! :)

·
Banned
140 Posts
The rear bumpers we build range from 85-105 depending on option level, and our fronts weigh from 95-125 pounds. The one on my 85 Xcab I build years back weighed 205 with the Milemarker Hydraulic winch installed

·
Registered
296 Posts
I recently removed the stock bumper from my 99 Tacoma and I believe it weighed right around 6 and a half lbs - or roughly the same as a toy poodle.
Seriously though, it might have been 30lbs and I'd say that is at the high end. That is just an educated guess though. it's mostly plastic with some thin metal supports and those little bumperettes that are about 5inches long (or a solid 8 -depends on who's asking).
Not much to it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts