TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one been there me and a few friends are heading up there laborday weekend and would be nice to know what to expect.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I go all the time.....its only 45mins from my house....its fun....most of it is pretty easy but there are some hardcore obstacles....the map sucks...and alot of the good stuff isnt even on the map. I will be there sunday of labor day weekend with some friends.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we have 3 rigs confirmed for Saturday and sunday we invited 3 more but they are on the fence still.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
You will be bored if you go two days....it is a kinda small place.

I would suggest you go to rocks and valleys saturday.....it is about two hours north but well worth the trip then hit bundy sunday. Both are pretty small and can be mostly covered in a day. Rocks and valleys is having a competition sunday so thats why I suggest it saturday. I can show you around bundy sunday. If you do both I may be able to get off work for saturday as well.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
todd we had a great time and will be making another trip some day and your new rig looks really nice too. and i have to say the tire pit has got to be on of the dumbest obstacles i have ever seen. well it stuck broke and dented me so.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
todd we had a great time and will be making another trip some day and your new rig looks really nice too. and i have to say the tire pit has got to be on of the dumbest obstacles i have ever seen. well it stuck broke and dented me so.
I did the tire pit yesterday......that thing is a blast! It destroyed my passenger door but what a rush.....when you start up out of it you cant see a dam thing but sky....I am not sure I want to do it again but it was awsome LOL.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you have a bit more wheel base so you probably don't fit perfectly in the bottom like my rig dose

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I watched you youtube video after I posted, I did the same thing as you lol. I went all the way to the left, droped in but when I got in the bottom I had like 6" I could go back and forth. I would back up and hit my spring, go forward and hit front hanger...i was about to give up but somehow the front started to climb so I just stood on it and held on...apparently it looked really neat and I caught air lol. I think my front axle is a little farther forward than yours...that couple inches may have been the difference

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
2 Participants
Full_Tilt_Fud
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing