TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2,251 Posts
Yes, it was a good run. Now I really have to get new tires. It was fun today.

Thanks to everyone who helped me with my tire... :D :D

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
jayfredweb said:
10 VEHICLES!

THAT WAS GREAT!!!

Robert..., thanks for leading us today!

I've posted my pictures on my MSN space again...

http://spaces.msn.com/mytoyota4x4pics/

I'll see everyone again next time!!

10 trucks was GREAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :driving: :thumbs: Thanks to everyone for coming out to play in the rain today!!!!!! :D
The road was repaired and wasn't as difficult as I had hoped, and our government closed the even more killer spot I was going to show you all, but I hope that everyone had a good time anyway. It is a really nice place to go, and something that everyone can do. :xdevil: :xpimp:

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Rumor has it you guys had a great turnout, and ran into a couple good friends of mine. Good to see you guys getting together and making NVTTORA happen despite the recent adversity. :kewl: Now you guys just need to come to NM for some real wheelin' :driving: :aahg: :xcrazy: ;)

And I mean that in the nicest way :)

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
briansc33 said:
Rumor has it you guys had a great turnout, and ran into a couple good friends of mine. Good to see you guys getting together and making NVTTORA happen despite the recent adversity. :kewl: Now you guys just need to come to NM for some real wheelin' :driving: :aahg: :xcrazy: ;)

And I mean that in the nicest way :)
10 trucks for a Sunday "fun run" was pretty good. And yes, we are all getting along pretty good, and having some fun. :clap: :kewl:
Who were the friends of yours? Were they the guys in the Jeep with their 5 dogs? :confused:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts

·
2,251 Posts
Nice pics Mike or should I say Andera.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
my034runner said:
10 trucks for a Sunday "fun run" was pretty good. And yes, we are all getting along pretty good, and having some fun. :clap: :kewl:
Who were the friends of yours? Were they the guys in the Jeep with their 5 dogs? :confused:
Yup, that would be them.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
crhannig said:
Nice pics Mike or should I say Andera.
Yup, that would be Andrea! I'll let her know you liked them!

Mike

·
Registered
15 Posts
4runr4evr

Great run down Burro Wash. The weather was nice for most of it. We all made it in an out. We enjoyed meeting everyone. Look forward to the next run. We'll post pictures later this week. Andrea, you're a great photographer.​

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
4RUNR4EVR said:
Great run down Burro Wash. The weather was nice for most of it. We all made it in an out. We enjoyed meeting everyone. Look forward to the next run. We'll post pictures later this week. Andrea, you're a great photographer.​
Cool Angel, I'm glad you and Sue could make it out. I'll see you on Wednesday @ LeTip, as well as the next trail ride also, which might be Sunday. :xdevil: :xpimp:

·
Registered
31 Posts
jayfredweb - i was looking thru your pics..
what trail were you on in the "snow in the spring mountains" pictures?
looks like some great views up there

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
flaco_taco said:
jayfredweb - i was looking thru your pics..
what trail were you on in the "snow in the spring mountains" pictures?
looks like some great views up there
It was in and around Lovell Canyon. I sent you a PM with the details.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts