TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm talkin seats people...come on. So it's that time now. Time to rip out the mildew that has carpet growing on it and replace the bouncy bench seat with something actually worth a crap. sooooo....what are you guys using? I'm 6' and have limited headroom already in my 83. Looking between Corbeaus, Integra/civic/whatever and suggentsions

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Corbeau's are REALLY nice seats....

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah they are...I was curious what people were running and if they had any problems with knocking themselves out cold.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Corbeau Baja SS.. They are cheap and the fit awesome. Alan and I sat in some at PORC on Sat and I wanted a pair before we left.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those are what I was wanting to get a while back. I know several people that run them. I think for the "grossness factor, I'll end up getting them over some "used" seats

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
ATLRoach said:
Corbeau Baja SS.. They are cheap and the fit awesome. Alan and I sat in some at PORC on Sat and I wanted a pair before we left.
I'm trading my couch and loveseat for a set in the living room!

·
Premium Member
8,407 Posts
4inT100 said:
I'm talkin seats people...come on. So it's that time now. Time to rip out the mildew that has carpet growing on it and replace the bouncy bench seat with something actually worth a crap. sooooo....what are you guys using? I'm 6' and have limited headroom already in my 83. Looking between Corbeaus, Integra/civic/whatever and suggentsions
Mastercraft Baja RS (in my dreams)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
blech...Mastercrafts would cost more for one seat than the pair of Corbeaus.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah..and I don't know anyone that works for a living that uses them either.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
GOT COPE? said:
Unfortunately. But they are 3x more comfortable :D
To bad PRP, Mastercraft and _(drawing blank)__ are all made by the same company. Not really worth the extra coing for Mastercraft seats. PRPs are cheaper and are the same thing. Corbeau Baja are also a suspension seat for half the cost of the other brands.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts