TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Buy my bumper! SOLD!

It's was made by Alex at PORC about 20 months ago. There is nothing wrong with it. Designed for a 3 inch body lift. I am taking the lift off, and don't want to cut down this bumper and screw it up, cause I know I would. I like this thing too much to try to screw it up. It was $475 by the time I walked out the door, I would like to get $275 for it. That's a good deal on a quality bumper. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/sloppytaco18/?action=view&current=DSCN2091.jpg

this is about the best I can do for a picture, right now. I'll see if I can find a better one, though.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Good for you. Are you going back to no body lift at all or a smaller body lift.

·
Registered
425 Posts
What kind of bumper are you replacing it with?

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'm interested...do you have any more pics of it? Where is it located?

·
Registered
425 Posts
He lives in Duluth, about 20 minutes up 85 from you.

·
Registered
281 Posts
If I had a 3" body lift I would get it from you I have a 6" fabtech, so i can't use it :(

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
lol that picture makes me laugh cause of the 80 times we drove over that rock garden forwards and backwards in one day LOL

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gregers05 said:
lol that picture makes me laugh cause of the 80 times we drove over that rock garden forwards and backwards in one day LOL
yeah, I totally forgot we put some miles on those rocks. well, atleast some of us did. ha ha ha!

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
drguitarum2005 said:
I'm interested...do you have any more pics of it? Where is it located?
Thanks, David! Now, you know you are obligated to go ride with us and make me proud with that thing!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Alan11116 said:
Thanks, David! Now, you know you are obligated to go ride with us and make me proud with that thing!
well shoot, looks like i might have to go wheelin soon ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts