TTORA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
I never like discrediting anyone on the internet, but I don't want any members being drawn into this shop.

This company is now called ProWelders, formerly known as Plush Fab. Either way any company owned buy Mark Van Meter, or any company that employs Mark Van Meter should be avoided!

Details here:
http://kyttora.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73
 

·
norcal n00b
Joined
·
802 Posts
Wtf?

Puckett said:
I never like discrediting anyone on the internet, but I don't want any members being drawn into this shop.

This company is now called ProWelders, formerly known as Plush Fab. Either way any company owned buy Mark Van Meter, or any company that employs Mark Van Meter should be avoided!

Details here:
http://kyttora.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73
wow.........thats all i can say. MVM must be a pretty messed up person if he is willing to risk peoples lives to do half-ass work. Good idea to post that anywhere you can.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
be afraid, be very afraid
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Hoist The Colors!
Joined
·
15,832 Posts
"Bad vendor experiences"

Post any problems you have had with any vendors in the "Bad Vendor Experiences" sticky thread in the Sponsors Products section. I have merged this thread into it.

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TACOZILLA said:
Post any problems you have had with any vendors in the "Bad Vendor Experiences" sticky thread in the Sponsors Products section. I have merged this thread into it.

Thanks
Sorry about that! Since they are not a sponser of TTORA directly I didn't think to put it there.
 
Joined
·
931 Posts
Puckett said:
I never like discrediting anyone on the internet, but I don't want any members being drawn into this shop.

This company is now called ProWelders, formerly known as Plush Fab. Either way any company owned buy Mark Van Meter, or any company that employs Mark Van Meter should be avoided!

Details here:
http://kyttora.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73
So post up their web site link or an e-mail address so we can send them hate mail!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TRD4ME / PARKSOFFROAD.COM said:
So post up their web site link or an e-mail address so we can send them hate mail!
The website was taken down due to the HUGE influx of hate mail from the Nissan Comunity and the Pirate Comunity. I guess if you just shut down all comunication no one can make fun of you!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,239 Posts
I don't know about your Mark but I do know that Marc Rieser from Columbus Ohio jipped me out of a set of rock sliders that I was promised.

Trent
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dstrbdone said:
I don't know about your Mark but I do know that Marc Rieser from Columbus Ohio jipped me out of a set of rock sliders that I was promised.

Trent
PM me the details, I know Marc.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top