yet ;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Double Cab
49 000 kilometers = 30 447.1884 mi
3.4L Auto

Options : Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM Stereo, Anti-Lock Brakes, Anti-Theft, Block Heater, Box Liner, Bucket Seats, Canopy, CD Player, Crew Cab, Cruise Control, Dual Air Bag, Flare Side, Intermittent Wipers, Keyless Entry, Power Brakes, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Steering, Power Windows, Short Box, Split Folding Rear Seats, Tilt Steering, Tilt Wheel, Tinted Glass

Oh an it's a TRD...

It's exactly what I want, I was just wondering if there were any specific problem areas to check...

I doubt it's been wheeled before.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Look under the hood on the fender rails (At the seam between the hood and fenders) for DOT stickers. (Wreck damage) Any other places for DOT stickers. Check to see if it's been maintained. Other than that... Is it the right color?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, PS I live in Canada. And it's at a Toyota dealership. And it's red with color keyed door handles, fender flares, and grille surround.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
If it's a certified used toyota truck then you can't really go wrong. Here in Cali they're good for 100K mile warrenty. That's 100k on the odometer and in writing.

·
Registered
470 Posts
gsmsnuffy said:
If it's a certified used toyota truck then you can't really go wrong. Here in Cali they're good for 100K mile warrenty. That's 100k on the odometer and in writing.

Thats the same way here in Tn. Good for 100,000 miles on the truck if its a Toyota certified .Also with it being at a Toyota dealership thats a big plus too because you dont want to buy one from a fly-by-night type little dealer. What are they asking for it? My brother has the exact same truck you are looking at .Same package and all except his is white. There really isnt much to look for as they are really strong dependable trucks.Mine is a 2003 ext cab 4WD . No problems . Good luck hope you get it .

·
Registered
470 Posts
what is that in us dollars?

·
Registered
470 Posts
sorry , i didnt see the US price you included.

·
Registered
470 Posts
$28,500 is kinda high to me . Considering its 3 yrs old and has 30,000 miles on it . I'm not too good at determing this kinda stuff but sounds a bit too high.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Way high. Got mine off the stealership for 23k in Aug 03

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
dlarrivee said:
Do you honestly think resale values are constant across all of North America though? I don't.
That's why their called stealerships

·
Registered
470 Posts
dlarrivee said:
Do you honestly think resale values are constant across all of North America though? I don't.
I saw a new 2007 Tundra at the dealership with the 5.7L V-8 2wd loaded and it was only $28,700. I would think you can get a NEW 2007 Tacoma at the same price of that used one . Dealerships make most of their money from the used vehicles not the new ones , thats why i say try for a new one if you are wanting to put down that much money. Then you will not have to worry about how someone else treated the engine before you because you will be the only owner of it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
First of all cars are cheaper in the states.

Second of all, I wouldn't be able to get a TRD 4 door Tacoma for cheaper, a new one would be more like $40770.00 here... And I don't like the 05+ style anyways...

I shouldn't have even mentioned price.

·
Registered
470 Posts
:)
dlarrivee said:
First of all cars are cheaper in the states.

Second of all, I wouldn't be able to get a TRD 4 door Tacoma for cheaper, a new one would be more like $40770.00 here... And I don't like the 05+ style anyways...

I shouldn't have even mentioned price.
Sorry , just trying to help you out a little . I didnt know you were trying to stay with that generation Taco. I hope you get it , you'll be happy , its a good machine

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.