TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
welp its been a fun ride, but i'm stepping away from cottora and ttora. the drama level here has been ridiculous and personally im done. to all of you i have met keep in touch with me, you know how to get a hold of me. to the newbs comin in have fun its a good group of people just not for me anymore. hopefully i run into some of you on the trails, anywho :xbeer3: :xrocker:

oh and 1 more thing come visit www.xtoffroad.com

Later, Vinnie (Vic stuff)

·
Registered
965 Posts
like i said good luck to you guys.......and troy if haven't noticed that is all this board has been about lately lol

BTW don't abuse your mod powers ask some of the nat guys about that all you can do is lock it if you don't like it

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
holy shit I think the bs i am trying to leave behind can be seen/read. thx troy and jeremy i hope to run into you guys on the trail, pimp your all of a sudden an internet badass now and btw pimp i guess my runner isnt extreme enough for ya? on a serious note delete your posts guys/gals and leave this open so i dont have to make a new one.

·
Registered
965 Posts
cool good luck you too...... all of the old time guys have left and aren't coming back

·
Registered
965 Posts
no vinny you are the only one who has an extreme rig....lol.....i want your rig!!!!

·
Registered
965 Posts
but will delete my post.....cause i hope this will take off again......vinny we need to meet in moab and go do some wheeling

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
See ya vin. I thought I had an extreme rig pimp? :D Ah hell I don't care which club I mod or belong too... I just hope to keep wheeling with you all. Pimp I'll wheel with ya in junction, rich and vin - here on the front range!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
definately pimp we could do moab, gotta get my towrig first though so probaly not for a little while, Mols well see ya around im sure.

btw Pimp thanks for deleting your posts to keep this thread alive

Peace and hairgrease yall
Vinnie (Vic stuff)

·
Registered
965 Posts
no prob man.... i'm saying peace out too this board is dead. i'm not going to point fingers at who is to blame but he should have taken the position. L8R

those who want to wheel give me a call or shoot me an email

[email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts