TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend got quoted by a local guy that is reputeable 3800 for a 2" DOM SCORE legal cab cage, ONLY a CAB CAGE on his 97 toyota extra cab. This price includes metal labor as well as installation of seats, harnesses, race radio and steering wheel quick disconnect. I was wondering if this is a good deal? I am getting my truck cagged soon so I was just wondering. If this is a good price or too high how much would I typically be looking to pay for this at a fab shop ( I am not expecting exact prices just a rough estimate would help). The 3800 price for him does not include the price of seats, harnesses, radio, steering wheel or disconnect. The 3800.00 only includes the price of metal, labor and installation. Any info would be great, thanks.

-Justin

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
well if it is a shop like camburg, that is right on. really depends on the shop. A good shop isnt hurting for money. Then again, It is overall on the high side for an decent shop. Again though, its all what kind of work they do and such.

·
Registered
513 Posts
For install of all that other crap and the cage. Not too bad. I'd pay 3500. It's your friends life if he rolls.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah the guy that is doing it is building a 1450 truck right now and has built many trucks before, he does good work. I was just wondering of prices. I have a friend that will do all that to my truck for 3300.00 and he races mdr and he knows his stuff, so I am thinking thats a good deal?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Get a welder, and a bender and do it yourself.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
from what i have read, 3800 sounds like a good deal.....i know other shops have charged way more

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just take it back to Chino Hills, man!! my $0.02 lol
Hell yeah johnny is doing it for me for 3300. I was just wondering about prices for my friend and though I might add in too. I am taking it to Chino in July. HELL YEAH....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts