TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have one or know where to buy one? I've seen one style that was inflatable and other styles that screw into the cap but I can't find anybody that sells them.

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
are you talking about the rubber"boot" that goes between the back of the cab and cap?
you should be able to get them at any RV/truck acc store

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I want. Nobody seems to understand what I am looking for. If you find something let me know.
Jason

·
Registered
41 Posts
jason
rhino plus up on 747 in tri county sells those, he has both kinds and should have them in stock

·
Registered
469 Posts
I'd like to do the opposite and switch my camper top from the boot that seals to the cab to a plain or screened window. My boot that seals to the cab wore a nice ring of paint-free metal nearly the whole way across the top and partly around the bottom of my window on my truck. It would be nice at times, but if you leave it on all the time each time the truck takes a bump and the cab and bed move differently that boot will rub the cab and eventually you get what I have - a very unwanted pinstripe of bare metal. I'll give it this much credit, the rust didn't start until I removed the camper top.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts