TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Anyone have any objections to me starting an account with cafepress? Mainly for the bumper stickers, but they also offer a bunch of other crap like shirts and hats and stuff. I dont know if permission is realy needed for this, but I figured I'd make sure.

I dont realy want any money from this (it's designed so that you get money from whatever you sell). However, whatever money is made from this would go back to the club for the website or whatever else is needed.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I'll get some stuff if you do it.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
http://cafepress.com/ottora

Check it out. Theres stickers, shirts, sweatshirts, coffee mugs, and a clock. I've ordered the two stickers to see how they turn out. I'll be taking pictures of them once I get them put on my 4runner. Wait until I see how they turn out before you get any though. I'm pretty sure they'll look ok, but I just wana make sure before everyone gets one.

I'd like another logo with a clear background. I like the black logo, but it doesn't really work with the shirts since the black gets printed on as well. So if anyone wants to make another logo I can easily put it on some more stuff.

·
Registered
30 Posts
You used it!

Nice to see the work I did put to use, especially the coffee mugs, since I'm a coffeeholic. How would the TTORA look on clear vinyl? :clap:
Matt

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Obsidian said:
Nice to see the work I did put to use, especially the coffee mugs, since I'm a coffeeholic. How would the TTORA look on clear vinyl? :clap:
Matt
I'm not sure. The white background kinda helps. And if you stuck it on a black window it'd make it harder to see the image.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Eric, how yo? You ROCK!!!
And get on AIM.

·
Registered
713 Posts
TISK TISK, lol. How about now?

·
Registered
552 Posts
as2sb3100 said:
sorry, i lied. Had to go into work.
so where do you work now? Hows the SAS coming?

I'm a fan of bumper stickers that don't have a background.... the kind that peel off. Those are probably more expensive though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts