TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for bolt on clamp style tube brackets (T type) to attach my exo cage to my front bumper and to make a removeable diagonal cross brace down bar with. I've seen what I want so I know it's out there but where?? HELP!!!!!!

I also need 1-3/4 dia end caps & maybe some neat gussets and where the heck did ya get the steel TOYO emblem Mossy-Brad???????? TOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I think Crawltech outfitters has the but the site is down. Also poison spyder has some.

Copyed from there site.

Tube Clamps have many possibilities for use. Typical usage would include removable tire carriers, cage junctions, mirror mounts and anything you would like to attach to tubing with the ability to move or remove it. Clamps are machined from mild steel, secured with 6 stainless socket heads and fit 1.75" tubing only. However clamps are not designed to be used as a suspension or steering mount.

Tube Clamp 1.75" ID $37.00

Toyo gusset is from Bluetorch fab.

http://www.bluetorchfab.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=180_49&products_id=478

Im sure they have end caps also.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys that's just what I was looking for! I'm on my second pair of sliders. 44 notches & the cheap notcher is gettin sloppy already. Got a bumper started too. After that easy stuff I'm jumping on the cage. :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts