TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cal is now in the Hall of Fame! 537 out of 545 votes. I wonder who the dumbasses were that didn't vote for him?

McGwire on the other hand....

·
Registered
464 Posts
Tony Gwynn is also in. He was a hitting machine. Nice to see Cal and Tony are going to the hall, they were both class acts.

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
BadBradHaz said:
Cal is now in the Hall of Fame! 537 out of 545 votes. I wonder who the dumbasses were that didn't vote for him?

McGwire on the other hand....
Cal definitely deserves it as does Gwyn. The dumbasses that didn't vote for Cal were probably the same ones that actually did vote for McGwire! :D

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
4xClover said:
Cal definitely deserves it as does Gwyn. The dumbasses that didn't vote for Cal were probably the same ones that actually did vote for McGwire! :D
Oh yeah, Gwynn as well. Who the hell wouldn't vote for Gwynn? F'ing sports writers. Probably pricks like Wilbon and Kornheiser.

·
Registered
808 Posts
McGwire should be in...if everyones judged by off field antics/actions then there are many others who shouldn't be in as well. Are they going to not let any of the so-called steroid era players in? I know the guy juiced, but so did a lot of his competition in the same time frame. Since when did sports writers become the conscious of the hall of fame?

·
<null>
1,805 Posts
The only reason Cal didn't get 100% of the vote is there are asshole sports writers who felt he did not deserve to have 100% of the vote, as that would mean he would be considered the greatest player of all time.

A crock of shit.

·
I LIVE FOR THIS
1,700 Posts
Ive been a Big Mac fan since i played little league baseball and even then he was posting awesome numbers, why he took that crap i dont know. Should he get in the hall of fame no.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
ARB1977
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing