TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
7,735 Posts
The intention was to keep it updated with planned runs. From the logs, there was next to nobody actually looking at our site. additionally, there hasn't been much advanced planning of runs for more than a few days ahead of time.

I can grant you access to update it if you want.

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure Id like to put something on it. What kinda next to no traffic are we talking? Like 10 views a day? Worse? Im making a test batch of business cards to pass out. Trying to get more members and action on the boards.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Sure Id like to put something on it. What kinda next to no traffic are we talking? Like 10 views a day? Worse? Im making a test batch of business cards to pass out. Trying to get more members and action on the boards.
I could pass some cards out also if you want

·
Registered
556 Posts
So check out the calendar, it's been updated with trail runs and meet and greets if anyone has any dates,ideas or would like to change a date just say so and we can work it out.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
oh i see.

I never take that route to the forums. I wonder how many actually do? When you can jump straight from the Nat board.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Now I get it; I have the CO chapter bookmarked, so I bypass the BS and get right to the alphabet game.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Yeah, i havent been to that front page since i signed up for the forums years ago, and it wasnt even the same forum then.

any way to link the calendar to the top of the forum pages?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts