TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 566 Posts

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright kids, let's get this up on the board now. Our annual Calico run is coming up on the weekend of April 20-22. This is a great run for trucks of all kinds. Bring your prerunners out! Bring your crawlers out! Bring your asses out to the upper desert! We got to clean it in February, now let's wheel it! All of the main runs will be on Saturday. Friday and Sunday are freebie days. We hope you can make it out to this annual trip!

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
I need to finish my fucking truck...it's so close! :banghead:

Anyways, pretty sure I'm racing in Plaster City that weekend w/ Belk so I will not be attending, for those who haven't been, go! It's an awesome place to wheel for the first time and meet new people!

-Tweeter

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tweeter said:
I need to finish my fucking truck...it's so close! :banghead:

Anyways, pretty sure I have a race in Plaster City that weekend so I will not be attending, for those who haven't been, go! It's an awesome place to wheel for the first time and meet new people!

-Tweeter
Have we ever met? I have never seen you at any of our runs? Are you on staff?

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
rubberpants said:
Have we ever met? I have never seen you at any of our runs? Are you on staff?
I think that one time at the rest stop in New Mexico right?! You were the guy that had the pitbull and lifted Chevy right?! You kept paying me to watch me wax your wheels :eek: Staff? Wait there's staff members?! Oh I remember who that was that was Dennis, nevermind. No I don't think we've met, hi! :D

·
Registered
967 Posts
rubberpants said:
Alright kids, let's get this up on the board now. Our annual Calico run is coming up on the weekend of April 20-22. This is a great run for trucks of all kinds. Bring your prerunners out! Bring your crawlers out! Bring your asses out to the upper desert! We got to clean it in February, now let's wheel it! All of the main runs will be on Saturday. Friday and Sunday are freebie days. We hope you can make it out to this annual trip!
I plan on being there. Don't know yet if it will be for Fri/Sat or just a really long day on Sat.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
awsumdc said:
I'll be there. And this time I'll have my track bar on. :D :D :D
Even got my hotel all set up too.........
Pffffttt. Hotel.....Sissy! :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Wow, this is cool. I already had a trip planned out there on that Friday or Saturday to hit Doran/Odessa. So I'll be there for a day run and then back to Ridgecrest afterwards. See you guys there.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Oh boy Ridgecrest, woohooooo!!! I have a question, are Jeeps made by Toyota, cause last I checked, this is a Toyota club. Ha Haaaaa

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,421 Posts
KungFooo said:
Oh boy Ridgecrest, woohooooo!!! I have a question, are Jeeps made by Toyota, cause last I checked, this is a Toyota club. Ha Haaaaa
This is a wheeling club! :driving: Bring whatever ya got!
Last year we had a few Jeeps, a Nissan and a Land Rover in the medium group. I don't give a shit what you drive. Come on out to Calico and wheel whatever you got.

·
Registered
427 Posts
ShowStop said:
This is a wheeling club! :driving: Bring whatever ya got!
Last year we had a few Jeeps, a Nissan and a Land Rover in the medium group. I don't give a shit what you drive. Come on out to Calico and wheel whatever you got.
I was just giving him a hard time

·
Registered
427 Posts
I don't care what you drive either, as long as it doesn't overheat a bunch of times on the trail and on the way home. (Not intended to point out any individuals)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
KungFooo said:
I don't care what you drive either, as long as it doesn't overheat a bunch of times on the trail and on the way home. (Not intended to point out any individuals)
Yeah I heard someone had some trouble at DV last weekend. ;) Don't worry about me, I'll do fine.

I was out there for the cleanup in Feb and met some of you guys. I had Joel the photographer with me. We ran Odessa Saturday with some TTORA folks from NV...good guys.

I just confirmed my run on Doran/Odessa for Saturday the 21st. So, I'm definitely running that and I can lead a group if anyone else is interested. I think I might run it the other direction this time starting at Doran. Anyone else want to run that on Sat?

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
RaideRNatioN said:
Pffffttt. Hotel.....Sissy! :D

I'll have the wifey and kids and there is no way they are going to camp. I can't even get them to play in the back yrad

1 - 20 of 566 Posts