TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
Behold!!!!!

Upon further review, there seems to be multiple offenses by 1 or 2 more parties. :lmao: To save face, I started the video to show that I was not around to hear this blasphemy. Had I been in the presence of such "jibber-jabber", I would've been quick to lay rest any claim that Jeeps are in any way superior to Toyotas! :cool:

Submissions for punishment will be accepted here. :D

Turn your volume to 100%!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Dang looks like fun, I wanted to go but had to attend a birthday party in Simi Valley. It's like my backyard been there so many times. I guess that would make San Bernadino NF my front yard.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Upon further review, there seems to be multiple offenses by 1 or 2 more parties. :lmao: To save face, I started the video to show that I was not around to hear this blasphemy. Had I been in the presence of such "jibber-jabber", I would've been quick to lay rest any claim that Jeeps are in any way superior to Toyotas! :cool:

Submissions for punishment will be accepted
]

Unbelievable ...

·
Registered
472 Posts
I believe the main topic of the conversation was about how using a Jeep is cheating and lacks skill. The fact that anyone can drop a jeep off at 4wheel parts and walk away with something that can do almost any trail is boring!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I believe the main topic of the conversation was about how using a Jeep is cheating and lacks skill. The fact that anyone can drop a jeep off at 4wheel parts and walk away with something that can do almost any trail is boring!
We can do that too..

·
Registered
313 Posts

Turn your volume to 100%!!!

:eek::eek::mad: Wow this is amazing.
Here is my submission for punishment. HANGem High. Oh we can,t do that.
Next submission: Required to go to all So Call TTORA events with Pink TRUCK NUTZ with the inscription "Will Trade My Toyota for a JEEP" hanging from the rear bumper.

·
Registered
108 Posts
haha

Yes Diana was thinking about getting a HEEP CHEROKEE instead of a 4runner, that was until we were on our way to San Diego a couple weeks ago and saw one at a stop light completely engulfed in flames. Now a 4runner is for sure in her near future hahaha:D

·
Registered
367 Posts

I'd say something if I could get my foot out of my mouth...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
213 Posts
:eek::eek::mad: Wow this is amazing.
Here is my submission for punishment. HANGem High. Oh we can,t do that.
Next submission: Required to go to all So Call TTORA events with Pink TRUCK NUTZ with the inscription "Will Trade My Toyota for a JEEP" hanging from the rear bumper.
Hear! Hear!

I'd say something if I could get my foot out of my mouth...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
So disappointed in you.....so disappointed.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Another Video from Calico

Here is a short video of the trail heading to the wallstreet canyon overlook.

http://youtu.be/U_XZ3EhdgLk

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
Who the fawk scratches their ass in front of an unattended camera? Some people.

Then again, some people shouldn't leave their camera unattended. ;)

·
Registered
313 Posts
21 - 40 of 45 Posts