TTORA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I were thinking about going to Calico this April and are wondering about what the weather is like during the night and so forth cause of our kids! We have a 7 month old and a 5 year old and we just want to know the conditions before we make plans! Thanks !

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Mcadwell said:
My wife and I were thinking about going to Calico this April and are wondering about what the weather is like during the night and so forth cause of our kids! We have a 7 month old and a 5 year old and we just want to know the conditions before we make plans! Thanks !
Perfect during the day, chilly at night! Especially if the wind is blowing hard. Probably an unreal time to go. As in unreally neat. Will be desert in bloom, and not dusty at all. Bring extra film!!! P.S. Nights willl be chilly. If wind comes...SUPER CHILLY. I'd go for it, and just bring an extra wool blanket.

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
I think you’d probably be fine. It can get cold at night and the 7 month old might be a little young for that, your call. With any luck it will be a wonderful time to be in the desert.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well my wife is probably gonna sleep in Her jeep liberty with the kids cause she can have her heated leather seats on while i sleep in the tent!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts