TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone wants a case or three of the Good Stuff, PM me and I'll relay the info to my wife, who is in PA and will be returning to CO within the next 2-3 weeks. Sadly this is not a "free beer" offer... More than likely these will all be cans; the 24-packs IIRC.

I'm not sure exactly how much room she has in the Subaru, but she can make most anything fit. Hell, we've stuffed a rototiller, some axles, engines/parts and many other bulky things in there over the years; she'll make it fit.

Just like prom. :D

Payment via paypal: [email protected]

So far (10/26)
me: 5 cases everything (kidding)
COToy: 1 case Lager
crolison: 1 case B n T, 1 Lager
1badatco: 1 B n T, maybe 1 Lager?

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Pm'd ya on some black and tan

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is soooo tempting! I just got back from PA but I flew. The one problem is I can't stand Yuengling out of a can. I would be up for 1 or 2 cases of Lagers in bottles if we can do it! :D

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The way I see it: If I can't get it locally, I'll drink it from whatever it arrives in: can, bottle, shoe, paper cup... it'll still be Yuengling.

I talked to Suz tonight; she'll be back the second week of November and has "a decent amount of space" in the Tribeca for transport.

I'm pushing cans just so the rattling doesn't drive her bonkers during the 1800-mile trek back to Colorado.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$20 a pack or ??
I've been looking for prices online but not much luck yet. Last I saw it was around $15 for a 24-pk of lager in cans. There may be some law against advertising alcohol prices online or something; I don't know. PA is different than CO where booze is concerned.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I've been looking for prices online but not much luck yet. Last I saw it was around $15 for a 24-pk of lager in cans. There may be some law against advertising alcohol prices online or something; I don't know. PA is different than CO where booze is concerned.
Sent you $20

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
PP'd

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Ryan!
Chris, do you want 2 cases or ?

Spoke to le wife today; they got power back earlier today or last night... she also sent pics of trees just beaten down all over the place. I remember hurricanes, but this bitch was nasty! I haven't been that worried in a long time; she's staying with my grandparents and they have several large old trees that would pretty much demolish their house if they fell. Last summer they took down one by the kitchen; it was about 80% rotted away, there was about 6" of healthy wood and then it was just rot. And this was a thick tree; easily 80+ years old... I hate to think what would have happened if it fell on the house.

Anyway, beer is imminent and I'll let everyone know when it hits town.

:beer:

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Case of yuengling and case black tan

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ha, sorry... I just checked my paypal email stuff and saw that. Got it covered.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts