TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone in the springs want to get a drink, I'm staying down at penrose hospital?

If you do send me a text at 303-908-0277

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Sorry bro, if i would have checked in last night i would have come by.

Im headed to the mountains here shortly.... Maybe next time.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
If I had the gas money I'd come hang for a bit.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
That's a heck of a place to hang out. You doing okay? I'm going to the parade in Monument this morning and the rodeo this evening. You going to be around this afternoon?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I made it home last night for about an hour and now I'm still down here.

Yes I'm doing fine, I'm here cause my uncle is in the ICU here. He got in a motorcycle accident last weekend and he just won't stablize.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I'll be leaving this morning. My uncle just past away

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Matt - this must be so hard for you and your fam. If you need a night out maybe we can put something together in the next few weeks. (After the WFTW might even be better but if you need the support now., ASK, because this club supports you and we'll do what we can.) Again thanks for keeping me posted. You are a great guy who has been handed the shit end of the nasty stick. It was nothing you did, just bad luck! So let us know how we can support!

;) -Mols

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
aw that's crappy man. I hope you and your family is doing ok. I'll be down south looking for a house in littleton/lakewood/parker some time this week I'll give you a call.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all for the support, it really means a lot to me and I have shared this thread with my family and they are all greatful to have all of your support and don't even know you guys.
It really did make a huge impression on them that this club stands behind its members, I can't tell you how much that means to me with the way my last couple of weeks have been

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Matt, it's the least we could do considering all the stuff you (and now your fam) has been through. I know you'd be there for me (us) if I was having a time of it, and that's what makes CoTTORA great!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I just moved here and i do not know any of you yet, but i do live in the north part of Colorado Springs and if you need a place to just chill out/hang out or help in any way, I would be happy to.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts