·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Camburg arms
Upper uniballs
8in coilover reservoir shocks
Beard Limit straps
All you need is Tundra Half Shafts to retain 4wd.
Steering extenders also included along with any
necessary hardware.

Can also be used for 2wd and prerunners.

2200obo

928 600 3057

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Camburg Kit

The kit has been on the truck since July 04. Not much offroad use. THe uniballs and heims and in good condition. The coilovers on this kit are made by Sway-A-way and pics are on Camburgs site. I will try to take more and ppost them this week.
Thanks,
Will

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
02taco4x4 said:
would you be willing to sell just the Camburg arms?
what are you doing to do with just the arms?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
02taco4x4 said:
I was thinking they were just the uniball upper a arms...
they are uniball but too long for your application.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Camburg Lt

Is the kit sold yet , I get no answer from the phone #
my offer $2200 maybe 2500 if its spot less (and meet half way for pick up). Im in so cal..

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Kirkenhiemer said:
my offer $2200 maybe 2500 if its spot less (and meet half way for pick up). Im in so cal..
yea at 2200 this is a steel!

New arms cost around 2300 with everything, and shocks are another 1k.

·
Premium Member
3,081 Posts
Or Best Offer

Kirkenhiemer said:
the guy said "2200 obo" and you come back saying you will give him $300 MORE if "its spotless"? dude, the idea is to try to get it CHEAPER than the listed price, thats where the "obo" (or best offer) comes in.:xsmash:

·
Registered
304 Posts
SurfingDrunk said:
the guy said "2200 obo" and you come back saying you will give him $300 MORE if "its spotless"? dude, the idea is to try to get it CHEAPER than the listed price, thats where the "obo" (or best offer) comes in.:xsmash:
2500 is a better "offer" than 2200. Ever been to ebay?

·
Registered
78 Posts
When did this become an auction?

·
Premium Member
3,081 Posts
jagoff

hornito said:
2500 is a better "offer" than 2200. Ever been to ebay?
you obtuse moron, or best offer: used in advertisements for possessions that people are trying to sell, to show that they will accept slightly less money than the price they are asking for.

or are you trying to say you want the guy to renege on a deal he might have made prior?

·
Registered
304 Posts
SurfingDrunk said:
you obtuse moron, or best offer: used in advertisements for possessions that people are trying to sell, to show that they will accept slightly less money than the price they are asking for.

or are you trying to say you want the guy to renege on a deal he might have made prior?
Jagoff?
Chill. The guy wants to pay a little more (which at 2500 is still a steal) to seal the deal. What are you, his financial consultant? I'm sure he is familiar with basic mathematics, as you must be after the obtuse reference.
You should find a healthier outlet for all that misdirected aggression.

·
Registered
317 Posts
The kit new is over 3500 so 2500 would be an excellent deal, yah he said obo so I offerd more. Also I offerd more if he would meet for a drop off/pick up, instead of shipping.

·
Registered
196 Posts
If I were still going to build up my double cab I'd buy this in a heartbeat. But I did just get my LT kit for my 86 today, so here's an excited bump!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts