TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Camburg Coilovers:
Tundra Valved (these are on my 4cyl and they still ride excellent, will be perfect on a 6cyl! They have two sets of holes, one for Tundras and one for Tacomas). About 2K miles on them, literally ZERO offroading miles. I just got these 3 weeks ago. Retail is $950+tax, I'd like $800. Serious offers ONLY.

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with any of this stuff, but I have lost interest in my Tacoma. Its simply my boring old daily driver, so theres no point in having this kickass stuff that somebody else could put to better use. Plus I could use the cash for my new project.
BTW, its all located in So Cal, and I'd prefer if I didn't have to ship this stuff

I'll even include a spanner and a brand spankin new Camburg sticker!

BTW, this is my new project, and the reason I'm selling. Planning on dumping a LOT of money into this

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
kyle said:
Camburg Coilovers:
Tundra Valved (these are on my 4cyl and they still ride excellent, will be perfect on a 6cyl! They have two sets of holes, one for Tundras and one for Tacomas). About 2K miles on them, literally ZERO offroading miles. I just got these 3 weeks ago. Retail is $950+tax, I'd like $800. Serious offers ONLY.

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with any of this stuff, but I have lost interest in my Tacoma. Its simply my boring old daily driver, so theres no point in having this kickass stuff that somebody else could put to better use. Plus I could use the cash for my new project.
BTW, its all located in So Cal, and I'd prefer if I didn't have to ship this stuff

I'll even include a spanner and a brand spankin new Camburg sticker!

BTW, this is my new project, and the reason I'm selling. Planning on dumping a LOT of money into this
bump for a great deal! Good luck on the new project..

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
796 Posts
I think that's a fair price, especially if they're only 3 weeks old (got the receipt?). I'd buy them if I didn't just get my used SAWs, which I bought just 1 month after I got my spacer lift.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, i got the receipt somewhere. they're actually a little over a month old at this point, because they're still on the truck. but they were installed on October 27, even if I don't have the receipt I can bust out the thread on CustomTacos from the day I installed them haha. still absolutely NO offroading on them. only difference from new is some scratches at the install and just dirty from normal driving.

if anyone is interested, contact me with your offers. I really want these gone so I can afford to cage the 86...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeah I remember the thread from over on CT. these are good coilovers someone snatch them

·
Registered
386 Posts
Where are you in So. Cal? I would like to take a look at them.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Riverside. If you're serious about buying I can drive out a reasonable distance to meet you so you can check them out. email me kyle_pagel at msn dot com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts