102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

SAW 8" coilover
Upper arms with 1" uniballs
Lower Arms that pivot on 1" uniballs
SS brake line
Steering Extenders
4x4 Tundra Axles (includes extra cv boots and kit to install)
Upper shock mount adapter plate
all hardware
limit straps
500lb eibach coils
600lb eibach coils
Kit makes 13" of travel

PM me for questions, comment, details.

oh and Im in phoenix az

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The kit didn't see much use because the truck has been down for almost 2 years since it's not my daily driver and I'm slowly building it. As far as price feel free to make an offer but this is a good deal for everything you need besides glass. I'm getting rid of it because I'm buying a front end that is built for racing. Custom spindles and the whole works.

Thanks,
Will

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The geometry of the kit requires longer upper control arms than the ones you currently have. Mine are longer from bushing to uniball.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
damn damn damn damn damn...good luck on the sale:D

·
Registered
225 Posts
Will Revis said:
The geometry of the kit requires longer upper control arms than the ones you currently have. Mine are longer from bushing to uniball.
Yeah, you need both the upper and lower arms as they are both much longer than stock.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess I should have pointed out that I can't ship this either. I will be in barstow in March but local pickup is best.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This kit will probably come off the truck in 2 weeks to a month depending on how long it takes me to buy a new house and move the truck.

·
Registered
870 Posts
caveman said:
Are these the regular SAW coilovers that will fit a stock 01-04 and if so, will you sale just the coilovers?
no they wont they are 8" they are designed with the long travel in mind

1 - 20 of 29 Posts