Before:

Left....Right..............Range
Camber...............0.89* .88*.................-0.3*-1.2*
Caster.................0.96* .93*.................1.3*-2.8*

After
..........................Left...Right
Camber................0.9*....0.7*
Caster .................0.7*.......1.1*

This SUCKS!!! I'm calling Camburg on Tuesday! My alignment was better with the stock UCA's
Why not bitch to the alignment shop, fuckstick???? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
toku58 said:
Just got back from the alignment shop. here are the results:
Before:

Left....Right..............Range
Camber...............0.89* .88*.................-0.3*-1.2*
Caster.................0.96* .93*.................1.3*-2.8*

After
..........................Left...Right
Camber................0.9*....0.7*
Caster .................0.7*.......1.1*

This SUCKS!!! I'm calling Camburg on Tuesday! My alignment was better with the stock UCA's
its because they are designed for 2.5 inches of lift, without it lifted you cannot get it into alignment.. it was the same way on my truck

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
toku58 said:
Boy you're a Dumbass!!

I have a 3" lift that is why I installed the UCA's. To get the alignment into spec.
Someone suggested that they may have sent me the wrong UCA's? I'll see what they say on Tuesday.
Yeah, I'm the dumbass. You're telling me you are gonna call Camburg and say whaat..." Hi- Jerry, Scott? Did you accidentally send me some Ranger edge arms??? My alignment guy, who flunked 4th grade 2 times says your arms are the reason my alignment is off, not because how he adjusted them. And Paul called me a fuckstick. He's a dumbass." I will try to be over at the shop when you make that call. I'll brink come cushions so when the guys fall out of their chairs from laughing so hard, they won't get hurt when they hit the ground :flamethro

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
toku58 said:
Like I said DUMBASS!!! But thanks for your help! MF!!:flipoff4: :xmoon: :flipoff1:
How can I make it clearer?
Oh?!
FUCK OFF!!!!
you come here for help and to point fingers and bitch... it is MOST likely that it is the alignment shop that your DUMBASS took it to that fucked up the alignment, not camburg..

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
toku58 said:
Like I said DUMBASS!!! But thanks for your help! MF!!:flipoff4: :xmoon: :flipoff1:
How can I make it clearer?
Oh?!
FUCK OFF!!!!

calm down...... geez, you fucking pussy. he was tryin to be helpful. its not camburgs fault, its your alignment shops fault. :flipoff3:

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
toku58 said:
Oh? Really??
So when I installed UCA's is it supposed to push out my camber and make my tires look like this? \ / ???? I was under the impression from the person I spoke to that it would only add CASTER to my front end. They never said anything about an increase of Camber.
Now you may be right it might be the alignment shop? But I know that the alignment is MAX'ed out so they cannot adjust it more?

So what do you suggest FUCK HEAD!!!???
woah buddy.. calm down with the names... how much lift do you have? im not asking how much lift you bought, but how much did you actaully gain over stock, it looks to me like its not lifted enough to make use of the uca..

ps.. i hope you wrap your street queen arround a telephone pole and burn :D

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
toku58 said:
See FUCK HEAD I'm not the one who started the name calling! I was more than willing to have an adult conversation, But it doesn't seem possible with you guys?

Quote: ps.. i hope you wrap your street queen arround a telephone pole and burn

(I hope the same for you as well!!! :jack: :flipoff3: )
how old are you? 16, driving daddy's truck? you still didnt answer my question.
law116 said:
how much lift do you have? im not asking how much lift you bought, but how much did you actaully gain over stock, it looks to me like its not lifted enough to make use of the uca..

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
toku58 said:
See FUCK HEAD I'm not the one who started the name calling! I was more than willing to have an adult conversation, But it doesn't seem possible with you guys?

Quote: ps.. i hope you wrap your street queen arround a telephone pole and burn

(I hope the same for you as well!!! :jack: :flipoff3: )

I normally fallow the golden rule. I try not to say anything unless I have something good to add.
But it seem there are always some moron willing to show how stupid they are by making dumbASS comments? :dunno:

dude, you're a fucking clown.... Why don't you go drink some fucking clorox you shit stain.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
oh yeah, and your shifter knob on your Tacoma looks like pure asshole. Please wreck your truck and kill yourself.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts