TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if heard and seen talks that the camburg uca's cant handle 3inches of lift because of alignment issues that they can only handle 2.5inches of lift and get everything back to spec but that total chaos uca's can handle 3inches of lift and can get alignments back to spec with out a problem with 3inches, anyone else heard this or have had experiance with both uca and know if this is true for 05+ tacos?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I have the TC arms and my alignment was fine. I had the suspension set at 3inches and it aligned fine. Since then I have dropped the front to 2.5. There is a huge thread regarding this issue. Camburg stated that their arms are designed for a max lift of 2.5 to keep the stock specs, or something to that effect. So don't quote me. You probably won't like the harsh ride at 3 inches of lift anyway. Just my:2cents:

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
At 3" you have more issues than just alignment...keep it at 2.5" max.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the TC arms and my alignment was fine. I had the suspension set at 3inches and it aligned fine. Since then I have dropped the front to 2.5. There is a huge thread regarding this issue. Camburg stated that their arms are designed for a max lift of 2.5 to keep the stock specs, or something to that effect. So don't quote me. You probably won't like the harsh ride at 3 inches of lift anyway. Just my:2cents:
do you have a link to this thread?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
x2 yotracer. 805, look in late model tech. search camburg arms, you will see the thread. About the third or fourth one down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts