TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Your Rig Sucks
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A la Mike Ross, I went with the snow camo. My Taco was white anyways. I had beat on the truck for 7 years and it was time for a makeover. I repaired ~3k in body damage and ditched the 85 bed that I was running. It was around 3 weeks in the making. Big thanks to Samuel Adams and Jon at BlackOut Autosports for tube work.

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
Unfortunately the bling bling TRD brake light cover doesn't go well with that look. LOL I also guess that means no more peeing on your tires. Time to aim a little higher and get on the hood! HAHAHA!!!

·
Your Rig Sucks
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That light cover has been there for years. It's from way back in the day when I had chrome nerf and safari bars, bling chrome wheels, street tires, no lift, and didn't wheel.

·
Your Rig Sucks
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys. It was a lot of work even with spray cans. I hope I don't mess it up too bad at Harlan this weekend :D

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
You did another one of them Mike Ross type gay urban camo jobs? I thought all of you NC boys knew better than that. When did NC go gay? LOL
Taps foot, waiting for Mike.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Camo looks good. I actually like how you used straight lines instead of smooth curves. It gives it something different!

I would put more tube into that flat bed though. If you flop it is going to fold, A couple tubes to keep it from pushing over will be easy and probably take 1/2 a day.

·
Your Rig Sucks
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It will be full exo eventually. That's why the headache bar is outside the cab on the sides. I was really crunched for time to get it ready for this run. I don't plan on rolling it over just yet.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
5keepers said:
It will be full exo eventually. That's why the headache bar is outside the cab on the sides. I was really crunched for time to get it ready for this run. I don't plan on rolling it over just yet.
Oh I figured it was for an exo, but even if you flop it the bed cage will get tweaked pretty good. Just lookin out for ya! I know what you mean about being crunched for time!

·
Your Rig Sucks
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There will be a lot more cross-bracing when it gets done. Everything needs more triangulation you know.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts