TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I didn't get to replay Someone locked that f/s thred! so far he likes it he is locked F&R on 35" and has a set of 37" irocks on the way but the toy axles my not be under his runner to much longer he might be going 1tons but I told him to finish the rear first!

·
FL VP
962 Posts
Sorry I didn't get to replay Someone locked that f/s thred!
I locked it cause the sale was done and gone. Had I seen it right after she posted asking about it I would have told her it was sold and locked it then. Been working on cleaning the old posts in there up so stuff that is gone are not brought back from the dead.

·
FL VP
962 Posts
No worries it's fun busting ur balls lol...what fun would your job be with out that?
The same either way lol. It's a thank less job. Some times ur the good guy sometimes ur the bad guy. Didn't realize the work that is really put in to this to make it work. I have lost count of the hours getting member data set up the right way, getting stuff for the raffles. Trying to get club events set ect ect and the list goes on. Right now I am doing this for the club all by myself. The Vp is out right now so I have been the one putting the hours in on this. Thinking of new things that have not been done. Ways to change and get us knowen again ( in a good way) It may not look like much is going on right now but bringing a club back from really nothing is a time involved process. But in the end it will be worth it. Balls busted or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts