TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black camper shell that fits a pickup xtra cab. Painted in code 202 (Black), gray carpet lining the interior, swing up rear glass, sliding side windows. $250 or best offer.

Speaker box for a 12" sub, gray carpet Q-Logic box $50 plus shipping

Kicker Competition sub $25 plus shipping

Located in Raleigh, NC area

·
Registered
58 Posts
Who is the shell made by ? What year did it come off of ? I have a 01 extra cab and have been lookin for a shell. mine is silver but would think the black would look good. can you post some pics of the shell or email them to me [email protected]

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It came from a 93 Xtra cab. It is made by Leonard. I have not idea if it will work for you or not, probably not knowing my luck. I guess we could take some measurements and compare if you want? I don't have a good pic of it now because it is standing up in the back of my garage but I'll move it out and take one if I get some interest from other people.

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I assume you are talking about the shell? I'll pull it out this weekend and get a picture of it when it is light. It is dark by the time I get home now.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
is that box for a single 12" or for dual 12s? have any pics? do you know the size(cubic feet) of it?

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
you can send them to drabnor @ gmail.com

·
Registered
302 Posts
alrighty, thanks for the pics when you get a chance just e-mail them to [email protected] and yes it is about the shell also send some demensions, i have a 97 and am curious if the bed has the same demensions. thanks!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay I got some pics and the measurments of the shell. It is the standard 6 foot lenght and I think about 57 inches across. It should work on Taco's too bacause I have seen toneau covers that work for either Pickups or Tacos. Everything is still for sale.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hello again, I sent you a PM and email, but, i wanted to let you know I am very interested in your topper so if noone else is in line, put me first on the list and give me a couple of days to figure some things out. I need to for sure find out it will fit on my truck. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Come on, nobody wants a sub? The shell is spoken for but I know somebody wants to go boom boom!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
good luck, bump for turkey. He's good to work with, good communication, the shell is mine!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Re

Sent you a PM :cool:

·
Registered
196 Posts
shoot me some pics and info on the sub and box please sir. also the amp. [email protected]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts