TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
Range Rider makes pretty nice stuff.

I bought my Cruiser model canopy in August, back in Alaska, and it ran me $1,300. Has dual locks, an LED brake light, sliding side windows, and a sliding front window. It has been very nice to live with and has survived some nasty trails in Moab.

The dealer steered me away from the frameless-window canopies on a lifted truck because of their lack or rigidness, so that is something you might want to consider.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
adamgil said:
i was looking to get a camper shell for my 02'. I know that Snugtop and A.R.E. are good brands. Just wondering if anyone knows of a cheaper route to go.

USED. That's the only real "cheaper" route. It's probably not quicker, but it's a lot cheaper. That's how I got mine. Just keep your eye out for one in your area.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Used would be the cheapest route, but who wants to wait it out.....Leer, A.R.E. Snugtop are all good shells, A.R.E. shells have a steel frame around the bottom, take a look at bajatacos truck....

·
Registered
348 Posts
AK98Taco said:
Range Rider makes pretty nice stuff.

I bought my Cruiser model canopy in August, back in Alaska, and it ran me $1,300. Has dual locks, an LED brake light, sliding side windows, and a sliding front window. It has been very nice to live with and has survived some nasty trails in Moab.

The dealer steered me away from the frameless-window canopies on a lifted truck because of their lack or rigidness, so that is something you might want to consider.

Range Rider is a nice topper - I have one on my Double Cab. They are a Canadian company and don't have too many dealers in the US. If I had the options that were available in Arizona, I would look at A.R.E. or Leer. A.R.E. has the Z series that is a really nice fit and you can even get a frameless glass rear with keyless entry. Very cool...

Pete

Pete

·
Registered
37 Posts
Also, can-back is another route there stuff is pretty cool....heard they were pretty backed-up with orders.....check them out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts