TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets do this, camping at Peacock Flats on Nov 12th. You will have to get your own permit, mine is full. I'm even taking my 42's up with me :D

Let me know if you want to go so we can coordinate getting up there around the same time.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm in, just gotta get the permit thing together, Be nice to get together with some TTORA guys, I was thinking about trying to set up a mod and detail day, I used to go to alot with other chapters, I just cant sponsor it, not having my own place garage or much tools :violin:

·
Registered
401 Posts
sounds like it would be fun! two things going against me though... 1) i no longer own a tacoma 2) i live on a different island

hopefully sooner than later, both of those issues will be remedied :-D

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's the link to getting a permit to camp. camping permits
It might be wet up there and there is no running water. Only an outhouse and small pavillions for the campsites. Right now it looks like shelters 5 and 6 are the only ones open. They suck for camping so you can get the permit for one of those and put your tent up at our site. We will be at site 9.

Joe, If there is anyone else that wants to go, can you add them to your permit?

Right now its looking like we are going to head to yokohama bay around 11:30 and hang out there until the rest of my group gets there.

·
Registered
507 Posts
sounds like it would be fun! two things going against me though... 1) i no longer own a tacoma 2) i live on a different island

hopefully sooner than later, both of those issues will be remedied :-D
I heard you like hiking, you can also hike it. ;)

never been up p flats...always have wanted too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sad Day

I wish i would have seen this sooner, im looking for some good guys to go up to P flats with, experience is good. but everyone i work with has a wrangler and is to afraid to scatch that motha fucka... anyways anyone who wants to go (and knows some trails) hit me up so i can get my permit and we'll tear that bitch a new asshole.

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish i would have seen this sooner, im looking for some good guys to go up to P flats with, experience is good. but everyone i work with has a wrangler and is to afraid to scatch that motha fucka... anyways anyone who wants to go (and knows some trails) hit me up so i can get my permit and we'll tear that bitch a new asshole.
Talk to her like that and she might rip you a new one. :flipoff4:

You have an wheeling experience? Maybe you should start an intro thread here with some pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts