TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a can-back shell on their Doublecab and have pics of it? I was thinking of getting one.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sorry to hijack this thread, but where did you get your hijack and shovel mounts for the yakima rack. I have a loadwarrior on my DC and I need some brackets. THanks...

Bobby

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
dign_in said:
Sorry to hijack this thread, but where did you get your hijack and shovel mounts for the yakima rack. I have a loadwarrior on my DC and I need some brackets. THanks...

Bobby

Hi, Bobby. As I said in my post, that's not my truck. That's Hebby's rig (not sure what his name is on this new forum, if he's even registered yet). You can go to the old board and run a search for posts by him, and then e-mail him your question thru his profile.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
synovus said:
Hebby's got one, with pics in his webshots gallery in the "tacoma mods (2003)" album.

http://community.webshots.com/user/hebson1970

Thanks for the link to those pics, I think I will end up getting one of those. What does that WWAD in your avitar stand for? I see it a lot on this forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
tacoma0309
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing