TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think I could clear 35's on my truck if I have a skid plate bumper with fiberglass front and rear and with my coilovers cranked all the way up to 3" and have a 3" lift leaf springs in the rear? What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
02TacoRunner said:
Do you guys think I could clear 35's on my truck if I have a skid plate bumper with fiberglass front and rear and with my coilovers cranked all the way up to 3" and have a 3" lift leaf springs in the rear? What do you guys think?

Sure... if you dont plan on going offroad... the fender isnt the issue up front as much as the frame and body.....

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
it wont really work. trailslesstraveled (sp?) did something similar. Ran 35's with a coilover lift, but with upper control arms and stuff. Then they did some major trimming, I mean they cut and re-welded the inner fender. 33's would be much easier to clear.

·
<null>
1,805 Posts
It's possible, however you will need to do HEAVY amounts of trimming, and depending on backspacing of your wheels, adjust your steering stops to keep the tires off the frame. I ran 35s and 4" for a while. I wouldn't recommend it. 35s are tough on the IFS.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
wont work dont do it. are u crazy? shit man. stupid bastard!

by the way theres a little search type button on here somewhere, i know they hide it pretty good, but its there.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
you will need to do a good bit of trimming...just do some 33's or 34's

·
Registered
264 Posts
It works people around her are running 35 with 3 inches. Just a lot of cutting and a BFH!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
darwink1 said:
wont work dont do it. are u crazy? shit man. stupid bastard!

by the way theres a little search type button on here somewhere, i know they hide it pretty good, but its there.
You're a fucking dick. Its funny how everyone on here but you says it can be done so I think you the dumb shit. If you're are going to be a smart ass then dont post on here. Remember there are no stupid questions just stupid answers

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
nope youre the dick that posted a question thats been asked 5 million times. fuck man i never plan tu run 35's and I could have answered your question and not missed a beat just from the shit ive read on here. There are a million posts and if you take 10 minutes to sort through a couple of them you would have had your answer and whats more you would have had access to the people who run that set up through pm's. Just watch theres gonna be another dude on here later in the week w the same question. And then another one. And another one.

So yeah im a bastard but hey youre the dumb fuck.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Smart asses... Dumbshit's and even fuksticks...

They allow everyone to post here... If you don't like it... go somewhere else...

Not like we're twisting yer arm to participate...

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Brandon said:
i had 35s and 4.10s with a V6 and it was fine for me, regearing isn't necessary.
I couldn't imagine that in my worst nightmare... Do you even wheel that rig other then the mall ?

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
i was wondering if i could run 35's too. on stock susp. and stock gears. anyone done this? what would i have to do? i searched and found nothing so im sure this is not a repost. i was even thinking 37's. has anyone done this?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts