TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
755 Posts
I thought it was the Daystar bar but it looks to be the N-fab bar the way it bends a little around the front of the bumper.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
yea does look like that n-fab - i dont see the price of that bar on their site.

im just looking for something simple to mount some lights on for the winter driving in the mountains..

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
This also could be http://www.truckxessories.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=10010&storeid=1. There seem to be almost three possibilities here. The daystar, NFab or this. The Daystar is $170, NFAb ??. and This XBAR is $160. I wanted something similar but am not sure it will hold the four 8" lights it says. Offroad everything rattles so much I think these might not be stable. My :2cents:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awesome, thanks for the link

not looking for something off road, looking for something on road for those late night tahoe drives home in the dark and snow... the stock lights drop off quick.. and the high beams dont give proper light in front of the truck

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Eddie 70 said:
I like the flares on that truck too. Looks mean.

I'm pretty sure those are Fenders, and not just flares..... Either way, they do look rather nasty :D

·
Registered
388 Posts
Off topic

stu's been banned again. This must be part of his monthly rehabilitation program. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts