1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can by gones be by gones ?
Can the past, stay in the past ?
Can people forgive and forget ?

Im asking this, maybe cause Im a little older, maybe, but Life is to short to hold hate or resentment.

so Im asking, is it possible to let the past stay in the past ? lets live for tomorrow not yesterday :cool:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I've never met you and don't know about long-past bygones, but you do start shit every time you post here. Not saying you're the only one at fault, but you are definitely at fault. Change comes from within. :D

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cannt let what go? I have never even met you
cool, thankx

If you want that simple of an answer then NO
no problem, I understand.

I've never met you and don't know about long-past bygones, but you do start shit every time you post here. Not saying you're the only one at fault, but you are definitely at fault. Change comes from within. :D
yeppers your correct, YES, some of its "my" fault, NOT all of it... and YES change comes from within.. very good, strong words, Thank You. I will for sure work on it, from within :cool:

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
There is no way to answer that question with a one word answer. The fact is, this is where we come to post and banter with our friends. And historically your posts have been inflmatory and intended or not have stirred the shit, caused drama and offended other friends. When you offend one friend you offend many.. that is the nature of friendship. Given the frequency that it happens there is no other option than to believe it is intentional.

So if you are asking if we can (menaing people on this board) let shit go the simple answer is NO.

Now if you were to post productive and informative info, go on some runs, give each individual a chance to meet you face to face and for a personally invested opinion of you as an person w/out the internet blocking personality then there is a chance it could happen.

It would take work from both parties to gain trust and earn trust. But nothing is as black and white as yes or no unless you are trying to force the issue.

Ultimatums offer no room for compromise.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There is no way to answer that question with a one word answer. The fact is, this is where we come to post and banter with our friends. And historically your posts have been inflmatory and intended or not have stirred the shit, caused drama and offended other friends. When you offend one friend you offend many.. that is the nature of friendship. Given the frequency that it happens there is no other option than to believe it is intentional.

So if you are asking if we can (menaing people on this board) let shit go the simple answer is NO.

Now if you were to post productive and informative info, go on some runs, give each individual a chance to meet you face to face and for a personally invested opinion of you as an person w/out the internet blocking personality then there is a chance it could happen.

It would take work from both parties to gain trust and earn trust. But nothing is as black and white as yes or no unless you are trying to force the issue.

Ultimatums offer no room for compromise.

please dont speak for others, let them speak or answer for themselves. Im NOT trying to force the issue, I can see you wont let the past stay in the past, and thats ok, I for one am trying to move forward, to be mature, trying to grow, to be/get better as a person, not to live in the past, I want to say screw the past, its over, its done with, no one can change it, just learn from it, and hopefully grow, live for tomorrow, have fun, and freakin go wheeling.. and if Im not invited (which I would totally understand) feel free to PM the pix :cool:

Troy, I understand, thankx to Asha'mans wise words, got my brain (what little I have,lol) working/thinking.. BTW I dont like Olives lol (hope u know that was a joke) but YES, its start with me, and I dont want to live in the past.
If some here cant forget, and let the past be the past, I understand.

·
Registered
600 Posts
all I can think of is..."actions speak louder than words"

it's ok to want to leave the past behind, but really mean it and follow through :D

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
please dont speak for others, let them speak or answer for themselves. Im NOT trying to force the issue, I can see you wont let the past stay in the past, and thats ok, I for one am trying to move forward, to be mature, trying to grow, to be/get better as a person, not to live in the past, I want to say screw the past, its over, its done with, no one can change it, just learn from it, and hopefully grow, live for tomorrow, have fun, and freakin go wheeling.. and if Im not invited (which I would totally understand) feel free to PM the pix :cool:

See Ric, you can't even read between the lines or look at something as a generality.

I am not speaking for others.. I was speaking as a general way to gain others trust. However if you want to take it as speaking for others then look how man other people have said the same thing "I don't know you". A lot of us do not know you, and can only judge by what you have posted, the context in which you speak and perceived intentions of what you are trying to accomplish.And the consensus of this is you like to stir shit and make things personal.

You interpret things how YOU want them to read or what your perception of the message is going to be.

How about this. Next time I am in Denver we can grab a cold drink and chat. If time allows we can go wheel. Afterwards if we still dont like each other then we can say we tried and leave it at that.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
See Ric, you can't even read between the lines or look at something as a generality.

I am not speaking for others.. I was speaking as a general way to gain others trust. However if you want to take it as speaking for others then look how man other people have said the same thing "I don't know you". A lot of us do not know you, and can only judge by what you have posted, the context in which you speak and perceived intentions of what you are trying to accomplish.And the consensus of this is you like to stir shit and make things personal.

You interpret things how YOU want them to read or what your perception of the message is going to be.

How about this. Next time I am in Denver we can grab a cold drink and chat. If time allows we can go wheel. Afterwards if we still dont like each other then we can say we tried and leave it at that.
I was going from what you said here:
you made your feeelings crystal clear in the other thread. Im ready to move forward.
oh and I dont drink and wheel, so cold one and possibley wheeling afterwards, would be out.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Troy, I understand, thankx to Asha'mans wise words, got my brain (what little I have,lol) working/thinking..
I don't buy it, you mean to tell me that all the shit you stir here and else where this is the first time you realized you were being an asshole? I am wondering what besides Ashamans words brought the change on, no offense, but what did you do piss everyone else off and now there's no one else to wheel with?

You've never done anything to me, but I have watched you jack with people on here enough to know that it would be in my best interest and probably yours also to keep my distance. In the end like dr350jja said, actions speak louder than words and I am sure you know trust is harder to get back once it's lost, good luck with it.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Nothing brings the board together like ganging up on Ric. That was your plan all along, right Ric? Piss off TTORA in a time of turmoil in order to unify us against you? :D ;)

Ric, I don't know if you recall, but I have met and wheeled with you when we bumped into each other on Yankee Hill last fall. I have nothing against you, and would happily wheel with you again. It seems that we get a little pack mentality sometimes, whether any of us have reason to or not.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Ric...it is this simple.

I think you're a dick, because I see you acting like a dick. Stop acting like a dick, and I'll stop thinking you're a dick.
/THREAD

I don't know you at all Ric, but you have stirred a lot of shit in the 20 some posts I've read by you. Seems to me you just jumped on a bandwagon of hate against the prez. I pointed out some bogus stuff that was going on in a thread, but you were definitely taking it personally. I was just pointing out hypocrisy, you were just jumping in to get your jabs out against Troy, whatever problem you have with him.

And keep in mind - I've never met you, I have no clue who you are in real life - but on this board, you have definitely had a personal vendetta against Troy. And again, this is just from the ~20 or so posts I've read over the last two days.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.