TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across a good deal so I thought I would share. I have no other details and am not assosiated with the vendor.

North Shore Off-Road in Vancouver has a blowout price on a Ramsey Winch TJM Bull Bar T15 for $399. That's a pretty sweet deal. Not sure if they have any left, but heads up for anyone looking for a bumper!

http://www.nsor.com/blowouts.cfm?id=142

Pete

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Hmmm, tempting. I just smashed in to some lady who pulled out from behind a bus and her insurance is buying me a new bumper. I would imagine a Warn winch would work nicely in there too eh? .....Steve

·
Registered
138 Posts
BooM! before my visa knew what it was doing... It accidentally ordered the thing!

Man, some day.. i'm gonna have to sit down and have a talk with that damn card! haha:rolleyes:

on that note: I ordered it, it states its for a 98 to 04. I believe thats a mistype, but I can't imagine any differences other then the grille shape between a 1996 and a 98??

Anyone have experience that says differently????

·
Registered
138 Posts
I asked if there was anything wrong. Apparently they had just been sitting on it for a while and it was costing them too much cash to have in inventory.

I went to the site shortly after ordering to snag the link to the pic, and noticed it was gone. I guess there was just the one.

I was on the TJM site in the US and even their blemishes are like 550$US.

That was a sweet deal!:)

Hopefully there isn't a lot different between the 98 and 96 :eek:

·
Registered
597 Posts
i know on my arb i had to install a small block in between the mounting brackets and the end of the frame, it came with the bumper, i think the only difference is the length of the frames in the front, not much should go on with little to modding:D

·
Registered
138 Posts
TJM emailed me back.

Said the mounting hardware is slightly different (ie the blocks you mentioned i guess) and also the wiring harness for the signals??? How would that differ?

Whose frame is larger? the 96 or the 98?

The OE bumper mount surfaces are wider you mean? the one the body mount sits on top of?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts