TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well shit, I have to travel to Canada for work. They speak french up there right? How the hell do I order a quarter pounder?... :D

For real though anyone know anything cool to do around Saint-Hyacinthe, QC/Montreal?

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Well shit, I have to travel to Canada for work. They speak french up there right? How the hell do I order a quarter pounder?... :D

For real though anyone know anything cool to do around Saint-Hyacinthe, QC/Montreal?
English Canadians (aka hosers) all hate QUEERBEC. Its a beautiful place but the locals hate English Canadians back. They like Americans better than hosers so you will be fine. In Montreal the population mix is about 50/50 French/English. The French strippers there are dirty whores so make sure to go to a strip joint if your down with that, its different than anywhere else I have been (filthy dirty hotties all of them);). Montreal is the biker drug capital of Canada, enough said. If you are interested in religious stuff there is an awesome historical cathoilic church (french are overwhelmingly Catholics) in Montreal built in the 1600s worth going to see.
http://www.basiliquenddm.org/en/
That Cirque du Soleil is in Montreal, so are rude frenchies.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
What should I eat? Well besides crepes
Remember Canada is just America jr. We have mostly all the same fast food chains. Montreal smoked meat made at delis in Montreal is top notch. I never eat French food when I go there. You will have a good time there because they like Americans and nobody has handguns or assault weapons, except the good guys.:)
Ottawa Ontario (Canadas capital) is about 90 miles away and worth a drive if you get some down time (Ottawa is mostly an English city) to see the parliament buildings, and a bunch of other historical sht. I live 300 miles west of Montreal about 40 miles North of lake Ontarios central north shore.
Canadas most American like city is Toronto and about 350 miles west of Montreal on the Trans Canada hwy (similar quality road to your interstates but we only have one that spans the entire country from Atlantic to Pacific coasts).

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Royale w/ Cheese:D

Eat the cornmeal coated pork sandwich. I think call it pea meal. Ecar?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I've been to Vancouver Canada strip joints and iirc they sucked. The frenchies get nasty over East?
Down here WA sucks ass for clubs.
But Portland Oregon - Fawk! I don't know how they do it, but I've watched chicks bang the shit out of each other and then go nose deep into each others pussies on stage.
Even bringing up outside girls and strip them and bang them - on stage.
Pretty cool for a "nudey bar" lol

·
Registered
93 Posts
Dangit man... they do it hardcore there. Nothing like that here in South Carolina... guess were missing out.

I've been to Vancouver Canada strip joints and iirc they sucked. The frenchies get nasty over East?
But Portland Oregon - Fawk! I don't know how they do it, but I've watched chicks bang the shit out of each other and then go nose deep into each others pussies on stage.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
ever been to The Dolphin? Nice.

And then the opposite...Union Jacks on Burnside

I'll stop now and not insult the OP with a thread "jacking":D

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Royale w/ Cheese:D

Eat the cornmeal coated pork sandwich. I think call it pea meal. Ecar?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peameal_bacon

Put the bbq on full heat. Cook about a minute or two each side. Put it in to a delicious bun with cheese and swallow. Its awesome camping and waking up to q peameal for breakfast with pancakes and real maple syrup. Funny enough a wobbly pop goes good with it instead of a coffee.:xbeer2::xsmokin1:
Beer, peameal bacon and pancakes....its whats for breakfast.:)
We also have a flavor enhancing herb here but its not required for this tasty dish.:xsmokin1:

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Its completely legal for women to go topless here but its to cold 10 months of the year (I hate irony and ironing). In Montreal a naked hot stripper will rub her pussy all over your knob (your clothes on lying back in a reclining chair in the vip room) until you blow your stones in your pants (trust me, worth it my brother). A sweet pussy is really the best thing to rub one out with, just saying.:lmao:
BTW the French girls are the best dirty whores we have and they are easy like Sunday morning.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
LOL - oh, yea - then no.
I've literally had a bitch put her lips over my nose and slide her pussy down it.
Casa Diablo Portland - where it's at!!! About 5 minutes from my company. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts