TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Prolly best to just shoot it out. Border guards are prolly baked.
Our border has Canadian military dudes with fully automatic assault rifles. Just raise a handgun here and they will fill you full of lead. Handguns and people who carry them here are demonized and put in federal prison. :(

·
Registered
851 Posts
Haters. Our Mexican border from Cali to S. Texas are like 10 guys with pistols. I'm positive the have the real deal somewhere, but have never seen it. Tijuana is bar far the most jacked up. Some of the tiny border crossings (Piedras Negras) are like two guys in a shack. The Mexicans though, have a guy in a hummer with a mounted .50 Cal machine gun. Like we're gonna smuggle drugs INTO Mexico. The Mexicans are also haters of guns I've heard urban legends of guys doing butt-fuck prison terms for having only ammunition in the bottom of a truck box. Haven't known anybody personally though.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haters. Our Mexican border from Cali to S. Texas are like 10 guys with pistols. I'm positive the have the real deal somewhere, but have never seen it. Tijuana is bar far the most jacked up. Some of the tiny border crossings (Piedras Negras) are like two guys in a shack. The Mexicans though, have a guy in a hummer with a mounted .50 Cal machine gun. Like we're gonna smuggle drugs INTO Mexico. The Mexicans are also haters of guns I've heard urban legends of guys doing butt-fuck prison terms for having only ammunition in the bottom of a truck box. Haven't known anybody personally though.
The whole border bs nowadays sucks. I miss the days when our border was just a toll booth (both ways). There was a time when our border guards were unarmed. How about we kick all the Muslims out and put things back as they were. We were doing fine with our common border for almost 200 years until those fckers started the sht. :D:)

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You've got no Club Fed up there.
Our federal penitentiary system is a very dangerous place to be an inmate.
The provincial jails are not so bad cause you are only allowed to serve a deuce less there (2 years less a day). Any longer sentence than that and you are locked up in a federal institution with hard core career criminals.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
The whole border bs nowadays sucks. I miss the days when our border was just a toll booth (both ways). There was a time when our border guards were unarmed. How about we kick all the Muslims out and put things back as they were. We were doing fine with our common border for almost 200 years until those fckers started the sht. :D:)
Seriously. All the Muslims? They're all bad? Such a broad catagorization is close minded.

I thought you were smarter than that ecar.

:bitchslap

·
Registered
8,912 Posts
Yeah, I know someone that tried crossing into hockey land with more than just a handgun.
He ended up getting held at gunpoint while they searched his vehicle. Wild shit.
He got lucky and was turned around and told to go store his personal defense weapons elsewhere before coming back.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, I know someone that tried crossing into hockey land with more than just a handgun.
He ended up getting held at gunpoint while they searched his vehicle. Wild shit.
He got lucky and was turned around and told to go store his personal defense weapons elsewhere before coming back.
That explains your northern neighbours perception of handguns. They "must" be evil if you get 3 years in prison here just for having one. That's why MOST Canadians don't understand handguns here because they are demonized. Understand my pain as a law abiding citizen who has never even been charged with a criminal offence let alone ever been convicted. I wouldn't mind taking a hand gun hunting with me, but I don't want to spend 3 years in prison.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
How about we kick all the Muslims out and put things back as they were. We were doing fine with our common border for almost 200 years until those fckers started the sht. :D:)
Not all of them...only the ones that actually follow the Koran.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What kind of hangun is that in the pic and what calibre. I am sure some of you guys would know. I am just curious and clueless.

·
Registered
8,912 Posts
What kind of hangun is that in the pic and what calibre. I am sure some of you guys would know. I am just curious and clueless.
It's the ubiquitous m1911. Can't tell which brand, but they're made by many manufacturers. Springfield armory, Colt, Kimber, etc.. It's a .45 ACP.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys. I recently shot a 45 magnum rifle (I think that's what it was). I would imagine that would be a powerful round in a hand held? The rifle had a wee bit of kick.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts