TTORA Forum banner

Canadian Lift Kit Help needed

924 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  mountainpete 
#1 ·
I want to order a Toytec AAl Lit with rear shocks. The only problem , is duty, taxes, broker fees, exchange rate and of course shipping.
A $250 kit can easily turn into a $330 plus CDN kit in a hurray with the exchange, broker fees, shipping, duty, and taxes.

Are there any Toytec dealers on the East Coast of Canada? I really need a kit ASAP.
Thanks

Andrew

#2 ·
aburchell44 said:
I want to order a Toytec AAl Lit with rear shocks. The only problem , is duty, taxes, broker fees, exchange rate and of course shipping.
A $250 kit can easily turn into a $330 plus CDN kit in a hurray with the exchange, broker fees, shipping, duty, and taxes.

Are there any Toytec dealers on the East Coast of Canada? I really need a kit ASAP.
Thanks

Andrew
Have a buddy in the states but it for you, then ship it to you as a big b-day present. Or, drive across the border, buy the parts and take them back with you. Is this legal??? :) :rolleyes:

#4 ·
Toytec is pretty easy to get in Canada. Most Toyota dealership Parts departments can get it through a Canadian wholesaler. Try your local dealer first.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.